Get Your Tax Questions Answered From a Skilled Arizona Tax Attorney
Have questions regarding tax laws and your IRS tax debt? Visit this page. Our Tucson tax attorneys answer commonly asked questions about IRS tax problems.
- My accountant says that he can help me with my tax debt resolution problem. He knows me and my taxes. Why shouldn’t I just let him help me?
- Isn’t it best to hire an ex-IRS agent to handle my tax debt problem?
- Do I really need a tax lawyer to represent me for tax problems or can I just deal with the IRS by myself?
- I have already paid for representation from a company that advertises tax relief representation on T.V. They didn’t do anything to help me. How do I know that it won’t be the same if I hire your firm?
- I owe back taxes to the IRS. Am I going to go to prison?
- Can the IRS close my business if I owe back employment taxes?
- Can I really pay only pennies on the dollar to settle my back tax debt with the IRS?
- Can I discharge my back tax debt by filing a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- What kind of bankruptcy can I use to help me with my business employment taxes?
- How can I keep the IRS from taking my money, my wages, my property and my house because I owe them taxes and just can’t pay them now?
- We just have a Mom and Pop small business. Do we have to keep every one of our expense receipts to avoid problems if we ever get audited?
- The IRS audited me because they said that I made money in the stock market, but I actually lost money. How can I get rid of the extra taxes that they charged me because of the audit?
- What is a tax audit?